How are we committed to Privacy?
- All your information is important to us. We value your privacy and restrict from any actions that discloses your information to outside sources.
- We are constantly working to improve our privacy. To easily find this policy on the Site, we have put it on our main page. Other than that the link is placed on all those places where the information is easily identifiable.
This notice is regarding all information submitted on the Site.
You may continue browsing the Site without providing us your personal information. But when you give your personal information, you do not remain unidentified to us. We believe that you agree to let us store and transfer your information wherever necessary.
- Personal information like user name, user address, user’s telephone number and user’s email address is collected when one:
• Register an account
• Select and buy any product or service
• Comment on our blog
• Participate in message boards
- Financial information such as credit card and bank account numbers will be required on the purchase of any Deal from us.
- We will require your personal information at the time of shipping or billing an item.
Other Information / Cookies
Apart from your personal information, we may also automatically collect information whenever you visit the Site. This information is collected through cookies which are small files saved on your computer’s hard disk when you first visit a Site. The information is also collected by web beacons which are used to monitor traffic on a Site. Both these will help us to track your computer and details regarding your first visit on the Site.
• Computer settings
• Internet connection
• Operating system
• IP address
• Geographical location
• Browsing time
How We Use Your Information?
1. We only share personal information at the time of completing an order. No information is given to third parties until the information is required to complete an order.
2. By accessing this site, you agree to let us collect, keep and use your information when needed.
3. We also need your information to develop our business and improve Site services by:
• Keeping track of your activities on the Site
This will be done to develop to improve the services provided by the Site to you and also to improve the design, style and structure of the Site.
• Sending you different promotional and administrative emails
This will be done to keep you aware of the latest changes done to the Site and to tell you about new promotions, deals, products, services etc.
• Customer support service
To provide you with hassle free service in case you have any problems related to deal selection, delivery of deal etc.
• Sharing our content
To let you share our content with your family and friend.
4. We use return email addresses to answer emails. These addresses are not shared with the third parties.